Bulk ISP is always looking for intelligent, self-motivated and talented individuals for all levels within our company. We provide a work environment that will continually challenge our employees as they expand their knowledge, skills and abilities.
In addition to competitive base compensation, bonuses and incentive programs are an important contribution to our overall compensation package.
Software Engineer - Automation & Integraton
The Software Engineer will play a pivotal role in the integration testing of our Managed Network Services Platform. In addition to designing and developing robust applications to monitor and test our Managed UTM Network Gateway Appliances, you will be engaged in assuring the resilience of the platform by developing and utilizing tools such as port scanners, denial of service attacks, bandwidth strangulation, and security exploits to attempt to compromise our appliances and our SaaS web applications. Key focus will be in the area of automation, optimizing the efficiency of test regression and performance analysis of the overall platform from firmware builds to end-to-end use case validations.
• Review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• Design and implement efficient, highly-optimized network services, employing pragmatic secure programming methodologies.
• Develop and execute automated build and testing framework for delivering QA testing efficiencies.
• Install and configure test environments, including client/server networks for emulating field conditions.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Protects security operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• 2 to 4 years in software testing, with at least 2 years as a software developer
• Must be proficient in at least 2 of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Perl
• Strong understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems (Ubuntu, Redhat, BSD, etc.)
• Experience using automated tools for regression testing, load or stress testing
• Extensive experience creating test plans and testing scenarios for network based applications
• Working knowledge of network protocols, firewalls and Virtual Private Networks
• Prior start-up experience is a plus
Please submit your resume to:
Title: Human Resources Director